The Muhler Company has a full-time service department with factory-trained service technicians. Our services include:
- Glass Replacement
- Window and Door Hardware Repairs
- Multi-Point Door Lock Repair and Replacement
- Shutter Repairs (Including Roll Down Motor Assessments and Replacement)
- Infrared Leak Detection
- Window Sash Repair and Replacement
- Clad Window and Door Cleaning (Most Manufacturers of Aluminum Clad Windows and Doors Require Cleaning of the Exterior Cladding at Least Every Four Months or the Warranty Could be Voided).
Our Yearly Maintenance Plans include:
- Lube Hinges, Balances, Locking Mechanisms
- Check Weather Stripping on Doors and Windows
- Assess Condition of Window Balances, Hinges, Tilt Latches, Tilt Pins, Jamb Liners
- Inspect Welds on Vinyl Products.
- Adjust Doors with Adjustable Hinges as Needed.
- Inspect Rollers on Sliding Doors. Adjust and Lubricate as Needed.
- Adjust Door Thresholds as Needed.
- Assess Wood Products for Rot and Moisture Content.
- Inspect Exterior Glazing.10. Inspect Glass for Seal Failures and Bad Low E.
- Inspect Hinges and Hardware on Casement and Awning Windows.